HAVE A PASSION FOR THE CRAFT BEVERAGE INDUSTRY?
LD Carlson is a leading wholesale supplier of all things craft.
Forged from a team of hard-working, conscientious individuals, we take great pride in our work and together we aim to provide the superior service standards we are known for.
Join The Team!
Browse open positions below
Customer Service Specialist
Attributes Needed –
· Experience; an individual that can bring know-how and more than just a basic understanding of servicing a customer’s needs and computer navigation. Longevity is important, but the impact and knowledge gained in their experience is more valuable to us.
· Communication; an individual with a high level of communication skills. Fluent in computer navigation, including all Microsoft Office programs, to exchange information through email and other written forms. Well spoken and written with abilities to maintain professionalism during customer conversations and all communications with staff members internally.
· Tenacity; a strong willingness to do what needs to be done (and not take shortcuts) is a key skill that we need to have within the department. We work hard and having a tenacious work ethic and strong sense of urgency would be an important attribute.
· Coachable; having a willingness to be guided and directed through the numerous tasks that present themselves throughout the time in the department. They must be able to positively receive constructive criticism without shutting down or becoming combative.
· Multi-tasking and Time Management; this is a key component as the work flow can pull staff in many directions on any given day. They’ll need the ability to handle multiple interruptions and pick up where they left off in an efficient manner. We need an individual who can stay focused enough to finish tasks accurately while maintaining the flexibility to cover a substantial amount of ground which will come in this multi-department role.
· Leadership; will need the ability to coach and direct with a positive attitude while setting the example for those to follow. A leader that will press hard each and every day will produce motivation and inspiration for those around to do the same all while maintaining that positive attitude.
· Patience; this is very important when dealing with customers as well as colleagues in a multi-department role. Having the ability to remain calm and focused when a situation is not ideal.
Tasks to be Performed –
· Data Entry/Review; entering customer orders and review of storefront orders.
· Troubleshooting; assisting customers with item selection, freight options and general questions pertaining to the business/industry.
· Program Support; preparing for and supporting the numerous programs and promotions that are available to our customer base on an annual basis.
· Sales Support; being able to assist our traveling sales team with order entry and various other functions of customer care/contact tasks.
· Document Preparation; possible assembly and completion of USMCA / SLI for export.
· Freight Issues; researching and uploading necessary information related to unexpected issues with shipments, both ground parcel and freight.
· Order Error Correction; researching order errors, processing credits and writing up entry errors.
· Company Support; uphold the values and views of LD Carlson through all dealings.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
LD Carlson Co has implemented strict guidelines to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 ranging from daily cleaning requirements, to a full Micro Shield spray to sanitize our offices and warehouse. Masks are required in the offices when moving about.
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
We currently have full time day shift openings for qualified candidates in our Shipping Department. New hires will be pulling and assembling customer orders while working in a clean and safe environment. Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds. Optional overtime opportunities during busy season. Monthly bonus program involvement. Benefit Packages available. Previous forklift experience and/or shipping experience is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
We as a company are dedicated to the safety of our employees and have implemented strict guidelines to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 ranging from daily cleaning requirements, to a full Micro Shield spray to sanitize our offices and warehouse.